There are four of the seven PNA Board positions up for election at our General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, March 22 at 7:00 PM at the Olive Branch Cafe at American Can Complex on Orleans Avenue.
The board is elected for two year terms. There is no limit on how many terms a person can serve. Only paid PNA members can vote. If you have not yet paid your 2011 membership you can find membership information here: https://parkviewneighborhoodassociation.org/archive/membership/
Our slate of candidates (vote for 4):
- John Bankston (Dumaine Street)
- Dee Dee Cohn (Picheloup Place)
- Susan Danielson (Picheloup Place)
- Michael DesJardins (Picheloup Place)
- Cherie Faget (North Carrollton)
- Pat Kennedy (Picheloup Place)
We will accept nominations form the floor.